Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Famous Poser

Ok, not completely wordless this week. Here is my proof that at least some famous people are just like you and me...and that a lot of that hotness you see in movies or in the gossip mags is due to all the prep work and lighting. I will say, he was SO nice, and I'm glad hubs didn't mind waiting an extra hour or so for me to go watch his Q&A session. And that sweater - made me fall in love with cashmere for life. I just wanted to pet it...it was so fabulous. But you'll be glad to know I was able to refrain! Oh, and he leaned in, I'm not one of those overly familiar fans - but could my grin get any cheesier? I'm thinking not!!

For more wordless wednesday posts, head over to 5 minutes for mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Shoshana said...

Awwww, he's to die for!

My ww

Anonymous said...

awww you look like a couple LOL.

HeatherPride said...

Wow, I hope Jennifer G. doesn't see that picture!! ha ha

Elle Charlie said...

You DO look like a couple! Is Jennifer G still in the picture? I'm so out of the gossip loop since I moved - I heard a rumor they were splitsville?

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

You ladies crack me up! They are expecting a new baby, I'm sure all is well. :)

carrhop said...

Awesome! How fun is that?!? --and now, when I see Ben, I'll think 'Cashmere & Steph'--it has a nice ring, doesn't it?!?

Glad you liked the baby tush!
Blessings!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

That is awesome! I love it! You look great! Reminds me of an encounter I had a long time ago... and yes, he is to die for.