Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Reflection - Gratitude



*Happy, healthy 18 month checkup*

*Apple tree limbs heavy with their fall bounty*

*Solid home during high winds and pouring rain*

*Bright toothy grins*

*Blue, pink and purple streaking the sky in the early morning, hot coffee and a happy child*

*Baby snuggles*

*Old friend moved near again*

*Sidewalk chalk + long sidewalk = little Picasso

*A beautiful sunset*




What are you thankful for this week?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I'm grateful:
-to be back in my own bed!
-that October is only a couple of weeks away, and that's when my husband goes to the Mayo Clinic.
-for my new DVD player that my husband installed in my training room in front of my treadmill!

HeatherPride said...

I actually just posted this today - but I am grateful to have a husband who is not afraid to get his hands dirty! We had a little Ike in our finished basement over the weekend!

Elle Charlie said...

I'm thankful for:

*a wonderful mother
*my family all traveling here to be together for Thanksgiving
*my patient husband
*so many new friends, so close by, to share our lives with
*garage sales to explore

Anonymous said...

A family who will support me no matter what!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

It's so nice to see what you are all thankful for!

Have a wonderful week, thanks for sharing!!