Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Fun

Over the weekend, we went to an amusement park. It was bring a friend for $10 day, so it was a (relatively) frugal day of family fun. Sweetpea is free at her age, and I bought a pass this year so that she and I could go as often as we liked. With EmDee's crazy schedule at work, we knew we'd have some free weekends. Including EmDee's admission, we spent $13.18 out of pocket. It was a special treat for us to get to go as a family, the weather was perfect, and we had a wonderful time! Here are some highlights.


Are you ready for this?

Oh yeh Mom, I'm SO ready!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

This just doesn't get old! When do I get to go on the big coasters again?

A rare Mom sighting!

I really need this giant pink gorilla, please, Mom, can I have it?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
The blog is very colorful and entertaining too.

===================================
Atul
nitishrocks

harshita said...

Hi,
All you are looking very happy in your pictures.
Your kids are looking very sweet.
I hope you all had a lot of fun over there...
Your blog is very nice...

===================================
sahil
nitishrocks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T with Honey said...

Looks like a fun day!

Just tell me that the big pink gorilla did not come home cause it looks is big enough to need its own room.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

The pink gorilla was so big, I'm not even sure it would have fit through our front door, let alone into our car for the drive home! :)

Elle Charlie said...

OMG, Sweetpea is too cute! Her little face - precious!!!!

So did you get her the pink gorilla? I think it looked a bit horrifying, like it would be more scary than cute, but perhaps Sweetpea is braver than I am!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all! So glad you were able to go out and have some fun!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Looks like you all had loads of fun! I love the photo of sweetpea... you look great too Mom!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Hi Elle, no giant pink gorillas for us, we took the picture for the fun factor, and because Sweetpea seemed to want a closer look. Can you imagine bringing one of those home? Yikes!

Thanks Monica and Deb!