Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Problem Solvin' Blogroll - A list of my favorites!

This is a list of blogs I enjoy and highly recommend, in no particular order. Want to see yours here? Email me and let me know!

Freebies4Mom
Adventures in Babywearing
Confessions of a Diet Coke Addict
Octamom
Me n Him n Them
Make n Takes
Menagerie
Mom Advice
Sorta Crunchy
Fried Okra
Simple Mom
Small Notebook
Jessica Knows
Crazy Adventures in Parenting
One Crafty Mumma
Frugal Upstate
Mommy's Wish List
Kiddio
Millionaire Mommy Next Door

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.