Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tweightloss Update

I haven’t talked much about my tweightloss progress, because frankly I hadn’t been making any. I feel like I’ve made as many changes in my eating habits as I’m comfortable with at the moment, so the latest goal has been trying to fit in more cardio. Then my favorite aerobics instructor started back to teaching after her maternity leave – hello motivation!! It's amazing how much of a difference really enjoying your workouts can make! Since taking her class now on Saturdays for the past two weeks I’ve felt better, stronger, and more motivated. I’ve actually switched on the kickboxing boot camp DVD a few times and I’m determined to keep moving forward. I love the slight ache in my muscles that tells me I’m slowly but surely finding my way, and I lost 2 pounds last week!

Are you working to get rid of the baby weight? What’s working for you? Share your successes and tips, I’d love to hear them!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Congrats! It's a good feeling when it finally starts coming off. What worked for me is stopping eating all the toddler leftovers and eat healthy meals for myself. Also, I'm marathon training, so..... that feeling in your muscles makes you remember that you still have them!

Elle Charlie said...

Motivation during workouts is so helpful! I'm trying to gain weight to conceive a baby, though, so I don't yet know about losing after giving birth. I have no advice. Except that pilates rocks.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Steph! I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work!