Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, I should adjust that title to say "Menu Plan Monday Night"! I was a bit of a slacker with menu planning with the long weekend and all. It occurred to me that I never say what anyone else is eating for breakfast or lunch...so I'm including that this week. Here's what I'm planning:

Breakfast: fiber bar and fruit with oatmeal for me, a fruit bar for Sweetpea, EmDee is simply a coffee guy in the morning.

Lunch: Salads for me along with tomatoes and cottage cheese. Ham Sandwiches with mayo and tomato for EmDee along with chips. Sweetpea gets lunch provided where she stays during the day.

Dinner:
Monday: BLTs and salad
Tuesday: Brats and Burgers with oven fries
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan-ish (not standard, using grilled chicken) and garlic bread
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Grilled chicken salads

I am putting the finishing touches on the month long menu for September (yes, I'm a bit late AGAIN!) so next week I should be able to include more links since I won't be doing my menu plan at the last minute. For more menus, check out OrgJunkie!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

The Paulk's said...

YUMM...yours looks great too :)! I love getting new ideas from other people, my hubby will love it too!! I have had the slow cooker French Dip before, it's SO delicious (I just never put the beer in in) and most importantly, SO EASY!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Now I want a BLT! I may have to stop at the grocery store tomorrow for a tomato!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am definitely blessed to have a healthy little girl. It was worth it all for sure!