Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Funnies

I've always loved those "today we salute you" commercials, you know the ones I'm talking about? If not, check them out here. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Okay, now that you've gotten a good laugh from some people way funnier than me, it's confession time. I have a longish commute to work, through some crazy traffic. To entertain myself and keep from getting overly annoyed with people, I often make up names for the more obnoxious drivers I'm forced to share the road with. I thought I'd share, in case this kind of "therapy" would be beneficial to you!

Maybe they aren't super funny and they don't rhyme, but they help lighten up my mood. Here are two from this week.

Here's to you, Mr. Daredevil Motorcycle Driver! You don't need no stinkin' helmet, even though you're going 70mph weaving in and out of traffic. (don't need no stinkin' helmet!) Come right on up to my bumper, why don't you clean it off for me while you're up there? (can I get a wet rag) Just make sure when this construction traffic comes to a screeching halt that you don't get your wheel stuck in my open sunroof! Here's to you Mr. Daredevil Motorcycle Driver!

Here's to you, Miss Crazy-Reckless Lexus Driver! Those lines on the road are just suggestions to someone as important as you. (can't you see that I'm important) Drop your crackberry? No problem, lean over and pick that puppy up, we'll move. (no need to pay attention!) With that fine piece of machinery you're driving, I'm sure you'll be safe even if you do take out everyone in your general vicinity. (check out my fine set of wheels, don't you wish you had one?) Here's to you Miss Crazy-Reckless Lexus Driver!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ohio drivers, gotta love 'em, right?

Around here, it's the "Oh God, it's raining!" crew. They either drive extremely slow if there is the slightest drizzle, or they go 90 mph in a heavy downpour.

carrhop said...

This is just hilarious--and SO true!!!

Glad you liked the new header--I 'built' it on Scrapblog, cropped it down and popped it in--I have a serious, deep, abiding love for candy corn.....

Hope you're having a good weekend!!!
Blessings!

HeatherPride said...

Those are awesome! I know what I'm going to be singing to myself on the way home from work today!