Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu planning with the grill

Last week I was off work and we were out of town part of the time, so for the most part I didn't plan our menu ahead of time. This week it's back to the grindstone and menu planning! I'm still working on finding new and exciting side dishes. I've included a few new ideas I found around the web with links. We grilled out on Saturday afternoon, so there will be a lot of grilled meat on this week's menu!

One other thing I wanted to highlight related to food was the wonderful baked french toast we had for Easter brunch yesterday, thanks to Meg at Whatever. Simple and delicious, it was perfect. We have a few slices left over that I'm sure we'll fight over for the next day or two!

Back to what's on the menu for this week:

Monday: Brats with green salad and macaroni and ham bake
Tuesday: Grilled chicken salads and roasted asparagus
Wednesday: Hamburgers with muffaletta salad
Thursday: Grilled chicken breasts and brussel sprouts with bacon
Friday: leftovers

For more menu planning inspiration, visit OrgJunkie.

In other news, I'm excited to be guest posting today about organization at JessicaKnows, I hope you'll stop by and join me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Amy said...

I bookmarked Meg's recipe- that looked so yummy! Glad to hear it was a success and your menu plan looks great!

Mommy's Wish List said...

brussel sprouts with bacon? mmmmmmmm. (drool)