Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!


I'm over at Sprout talking about what to do with those Thanksgiving leftovers. I'd love it if you'd stop by and let me know your favorite ideas for "recycling" your leftovers!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, http://frugalupstate.blogspot.com/has a great Thanksgiving Miniseries going this week. The link above is my contribution to today's subject - Leftovers! While you're there, check out the rest of this great series. There are entries for sidedishes, desserts, craft/decorating ideas, and traditions.

Here are my suggestions for desserts, crafts, and traditions...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: