Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Planning for Holiday Entertaining - guest post at Frugal Upstate

Can you believe it's November already? Where has the time gone?

Today you can find me writing about holiday party planning at Frugal Upstate, I hope you'll join me there. I met Jenn from Frugal Upstate on Twitter, if you are frugal or interested in frugal topics, you'll love her blog!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


Just me said...

Great job on the guest post!

btw- you've been tagged!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Nice guest post! Congrats! I'm enjoying seeing your bloggy career progress. (I need to get some tips! :-)