Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Last week I finally got around to making the Mexican Rice Skillet - it was super quick, easy and delicious, sure to become a favorite at our house. I did not make the pulled pork, because we had more than enough leftovers from the grill that needed eaten. This week EmDee is off on Monday and Tuesday, so we didn't do our big weekend batch cook, instead he will be making dinner - woo hoo! Friday it will be just me and Sweetpea, so I'll be trying a new recipe. Breakfasts are still oatmeal, this week mixed with a bit of homemade applesauce (see the mexican skillet recipe for my applesauce recipe if you're interested). Lunches will be a green salad and soup, a nod to the fall like weather we've been having lately!


Dinners:

Monday - Brats and oven fries
Tuesday - Loaded nachos and green salad
Wednesday - Million $ Spaghetti Casserole, garlic bread
Thursday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, check out OrgJunkie

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

HDMac said...

Great menu! The spaghettie casserole sounds good!

Anonymous said...

That Million $ Spaghetti Casserole sounds great- I'll have to try it out some time. I love pasta.

You should definitely try to lentil recipes. We try to eat a lot of vegetarian meals and lentils are always a great source of nutrients. Enjoy!

HeatherPride said...

I actually might eat a brussel sprout if it was wrapped in bacon! ha!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Yummy menu! I should really start posting menus too and getting ideas - wonder if there's some "Monday Menus" blogroll some where???

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

color me silly - the picture didn't load the first time I read the post! LOL! *blushing* Computer issues.. D'OH!

DEHausfrau said...

Oh how I love oven fries... thanks for sharing your eats and have a great week!

Martha said...

Hi! I found you through Menu Plan Monday - I'm brand new there, just found it this morning. I love your menu, definitely want to try some of your recipes! I'll be back! :-)