Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thankful Reflection

I am embarrassed that last week got away from without me posting items from my gratitude list. It's when life gets busy and stressful that I get the most reward from slowing down and reflecting. For the remainder of the year I'm going to make a point to sit down each day and reflect on what I've written in my gratitude journal. For more inspiration to keep your own gratitude journal, visit the gratitude community.

*Family time*

*watching big T grow and mature into such a nice and responsible young man*
*my heart melts watching big brother dote on baby sister*

*the sunrises and sunsets are so brilliant this time of year*

*so many wonderful fall festivals to visit*

*afternoon nap with sweet cuddly daughter sprawled out across my chest*

*unexpected family "date night" mid week, what a treat!*

*kindness and grace from dear husband*

*having flexibility with my schedule at work, such a blessing with a small child!*

*unexpected visit with grandma*

What are you grateful for this week?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Martha said...

I am grateful for my wonderful family and friends, for having food on the table and a roof over our heads, and for our health - the rest is all small stuff.
Have a wonderful Sunday :-)

Leciawp said...

I am grateful for autumn sunshine! And that we have a healthy happy family; a home; my husband has a job; etc. So many people are suffering right now - so much to be grateful for. Great post.

ROXY said...

Oooh thanks for the tip on the Mom preneur's shop!! I will certainly check that one out!! I feel so much better buying gifts that support some type of cause! God Bless:)

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment on Kelsey's site and she deleted it, so I guess it's true. I'm REALLY confused.

http://exposetrolls.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So many good things. I am so grateful for the day we had as a family yesterday- hanging out in the same room just talking, laughing, loving, and making dinner together... even homework time- every bit of it made me so thankful for who I am surrounded with at this very moment. Content.

Steph

Unknown said...

I am grateful for my family and our health. I am also grateful that in these tough times we are doing ok.

Great list!

Unknown said...

Lots of great things! Family date night had to be fun! Let's see, I'm thankful that my grandson loves me. :) I'm thankful for warmth lasting longer than it normally does this time of year. Oh and I'm thankful for getting a new bed! :)

Anonymous said...

Steph,

Love your commitment to expressing gratitude!

Monica said...

This week is fall break and I get to spend extra time with Kman. I just have to figure out what we will be doing.