Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still Twins? You decide...

We had all the family together for Sweetpea's third birthday this past weekend. (I know, three, seriously, how did that happen?!? More on the party later, I still have to post Sugar Plum's 6 month photo too) My grandma asked me to bring this little birdbath toy to get some pictures of Sugar Plum that were similar to ones we had of Sweetpea at the same age. That lady is brilliant, I tell ya.

So what do you think - do they still look a lot alike, or is it just me? :) And which one carries an extra two pounds on her small frame? (and where is she hiding it?!)

I mirrored this picture so they would both be sitting the same direction, you're not seeing things...

Who are you lookin' at?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

They do look a lot alike, but I can see some differences. :)

Marva said...

The top one is SweetPea! The bottom is Sugar Plum and she is the "lighter" one.

Or am I wrong?

Blessings!!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

*giggles* correct as usual, Marva! :)

Sugar Plum so far is sporting blond hair, and a little more than 2 extra pounds, but apparently not in her face!

They have such different little personalities and are so very adoring of one another, I'm so glad I'm at home with them right now.

Michelle said...

Oh the first one is so Sweet Pea. I can see how they look slightly different. Besides, it's the first child syndrome - do you see the blanket under child 1 to protect her from the icky germs and none under child 2? And yep, Sugar Plum definitely weighs less. They're both so adorable. I love baby pictures!

Erin said...

Aww they are so adorable! I see a lot of similarities!

Cecily R said...

They look a lot alike...a LOT. All three of my kids are little clones of each other too. :)

Liz Mays said...

Oh my, they're so very twinsy! Adorable!

Nina said...

so beautiful, both of them. and I'm amazed that they have the same outfit on...I think you need to post some laundry tips - my son's clothes always seem to be filthy...the moment he puts them on - yesterday potatoes and gravy...

Brooke said...

They don't so much look like twins anymore, but there is absolutely no doubt they are sisters!