Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Friday, March 19, 2010

Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra

As a Bravado Mama Ambassador, I’ve recently had the chance to try out Bravado’s body silk seamless nursing bra. I was familiar with the essential tank, as I’m a bit of a nursing tank junkie, but I’d never tried the silk seamless bra. I have to say, I’m in love. As comfortable as the sleep bras I live in, this bra is much more supportive, even for larger sizes. (I’m a 36F) The clasp lays flat and is easy enough to unhook and reattach with one hand, especially important if you’re nursing in public. The bra is designed to stretch with you during pregnancy and the fluctuations experienced as milk comes in and then eventually regulates. How exciting to find a comfortable bra that will last through pregnancy and nursing! In order to comfortably nurse in public in my fancy new bra, I’ll be sporting a “regular” tank over it. Then I can just pull the tank down when I unfasten the bra, while still covering my midsection.


Something else I really like about Bravado is the new website they created to support breastfeeding moms. Members can find a wealth of information on breastfeeding, from tips for proper positioning to nursing in public and the impact of family support. Perhaps you’ve seen my favorite sites for breastfeeding information – I think this is another one for the list. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for some guest posts from this new website and its contributors!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: