Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Things - ideas and inspiration


First, some housekeeping things. Jennifer reminded me that I hadn't announced the winner of the Yo Gabba Gabba Live tickets - oops! The winner was entry #3, Heidi who had accidentally entered as anonymous. Since she'd emailed me to let me know, her entry was valid. I do have fun prizes for the other entries as well - Julie and Jennifer, I don't have email addresses for you, please contact me for your prizes!

Here are some links I'm loving this week:

Adorable Washcloth bunnies from Petite Planet

Saving on Easter clothes from the Happy Housewife


We've printed out several copies of this fun castle pdf for Sweetpea's sticker play

Several of these springy kids crafts from One Pretty Thing are on our activity list this month

I love this idea for practicing stitching with little hands from Filth Wizardry

This Make and Count Ladybug craft from No Time for Flashcards is a wonderful way to encourage learning through play

With the time change last weekend, this post from Simple Kids on small steps to adjust schedules is especially timely (pun intended, forgive me!)

So often I feel like Megan at SortaCrunchy is speaking directly to me - this post on modeling behavior is something we're working on.

What are you enjoying lately?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Kara said...

What a great list! I'm honored Simple Kids was included :-)

Happy weekending!

Martha said...

Hey Steph! How have you been? Thanks for stopping by today. I've been so busy and just barely squeezing by in "comment back" mode on blogs lately. It was nice to hear from you. Happy spring! :-)

Michelle said...

That is the most ADORABLE picture. I love it! I hope you blow it up and frame it - she's such a cutie :)

Jen said...

What a cute picture!