Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, August 4, 2008

Some Great Breastfeeding Links


photo by BLMurch


To continue celebrating World Breastfeeding Week I wanted to share some of my favorite breastfeeding resources on the web.

Kelleymom This site has great resources for all phases of nursing, it is my go to site when I have a question or am looking for a specific answer. There is also information on growth charts, introducing solids, extended nursing, and herbs and medicines that are safe.

Breastfeeding.com is a fun site with serious and silly information regarding breastfeeding. They have a working mom section that I think is especially nice to check out. For those of you who enjoy following entertainment news there is quite a bit of that as well!

The Motherwear Breastfeeding Blog Check out the special Motherwear is running this week to celebrate WBW! Be sure also to check out the great guest post from 7/28, Why I nurse... This blog is full of great resources as well as a running commentary on being a breastfeeding mom.

La Leche League is another site I check if I'm looking for something I can't find anywhere else. They have a great resource link and are a good source for finding lactation consultants in your area.

What sites do you frequent for breastfeeding information and support?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Megan Cobb said...

Ive been pouring over the LLLI and Kelleymom sites already. Can't wait to take a look at the others. Thanks, dear!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Hi Megan! I thought of you when I put this list together, what with Peanut getting ready to make his debut! I hope you are able to find some useful information, and sometimes it's nice to just read that other people are going through the same things!

Take care,
Steph