Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Bumps


Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how? My husband had already guessed, but I was totally surprised. We were getting ready to go on a vacation to Hawaii, so when I found out for sure, I told him, "no free drinks at the luau for me!"

2. Maximum weight? I'm going to follow Steph's lead on this one, Sweetpea weighed 7lbs 4oz Oh, and I guess I will also say, I gained 40lbs, which is why I'm participating in the tweightloss challenge some 17 months later! I have lost 37 of those lbs now!

3. Cravings? Root beer

4. Aversions? anything greasy, but that isn't too unusual for me

5. Morning Sickness? a little bit of all day sickness, nothing too bad

D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries? 1 baby, 1 delivery so far, though I'm getting a serious itch for #2 lately

2. NSD or CS? C-section due to a very tangled baby and a short cord...I really wanted a natural drug free delivery, but was delighted regardless when I saw my little miracle!

3. Girl or Boy? Girl

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth? 41wks

5. How long in labor? 19hrs before deciding this baby wasn't going to ever drop into position

Who Played Along:



If you play along, please copy the above play-alongers and add your blog!

Stumble Upon Toolbar