Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coming out of the fog - sort of...

I had a "going on vacation" post scheduled for a week ago Sunday, along with some scheduled posts while we were away, but blogger decided to go on strike for me right before we left and none of it would publish correctly! That said, it was nice to be unplugged for a bit over a week.
We had a fantastic vacation! Sweetpea was a champ on the plane both directions and we stayed in a great place right on the beach with lots of family friendly activities nearby. We returned home very late on Monday night - no one slept well that night, so I definitely feel like I've been in a fog since arriving home. Luckily we had a washer and drier at our condo, so there isn't a big pile of laundry hanging over my head, just the "to do before baby arrives" list to get back to.

I'm definitely feeling my body tell me to slow down and take it easy, though I'm still feeling really good. I'll be napping, nesting, enjoying some one on one time with Sweetpea and sorting through vacation photos the next few days. I'll leave you with this sneaky 33wk belly shot EmDee took at the kiddie pool a few days ago.

What have you been up to?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Monica said...

You look soooooo cute pregnant!

Martha said...

What a cute belly! :-)
I was wondering where you'd run off to! Me? I've been blogging my little hands off in the house in the AC - the heat has been unbearable here in Florida! Welcome home!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Glad you are doing well! I was wondering! Love the belly shot - too cute.

Matt mmWine Horbund said...

Looks like it was fun for the whole Family. And the bump looks wonderful. Hope you feel as good as you look!!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Look at my roomie's belly! How sweet! Hi baby!!! :)

Wish blogger would fix this already, ticking me off! Grrr!