Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Knock Knock...Housekeeping!

I'm happy to announce the debut of the Problem Solvin Mom Recommends review blog!

As I get the chance to review more products that I think would appeal to busy moms and their families, I'll be posting on this new site. I will be sure to point you that way each time something new comes along, or you can sign up for the feed. I'm in the process of copying the reviews I've done to date into this new site.

In addition to copying previously posted reviews, I'm pleased to announce there is also a review available today for the new Medela nursing camisole. Be sure to check it out, and stay tuned - later this week I will be giving one away!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mel said...

i think that is such an awesome idea!!!