Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Meal Planning


Last week's menu was simple and delicious, and even better because we were visiting others for dinner two nights {{giggle}}. Breakfast for dinner is always a hit, and the Bachelor Beef and noodles we made for Christmas Eve was so easy and delicious! There are very few people I would trust to make something I'm unfamiliar with for the first time when having company over, but Sandra is one of them...

I'm off work this week {{giddy}} so I'm planning to make some of our favorites this week. We spent last night at my MILs Christmas gathering and came home this morning, so I'm doing my menu plan and shopping today. I'm making a cream of chicken with pasta and vegetable soup for lunches this week that will likely get paired with a salad each day. Let's see if I can ratchet that daily calorie count back down a bit, shall we? At least hopefully each day but New Year's Eve...For dinners, we will be having:

Monday: Chili and peanut butter crackers
Tuesday: Spaghetti Casserole with garlic bread
Wednesday: Brunch with omelet casserole and pumpkin spice/banana pancakes with fondue and appetizers in the evening
Thursday: Roasted chicken and broasted oven fries
Friday: Homemade personal pizzas and cheesy breadsticks

For more menu planning inspiration, visit OrgJunkie.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mel said...

Can i please come to your house for feeding time :)

Marva said...

Yum! You ALWAYS have the best menus! Happy New Year!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Great menu! Have a Happy New Year!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com