Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who can resist a face like this?

I keep seeing people playing along with this fun contest, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon!


This week's theme is "anything goes" so I just picked a favorite from this past summer. I was looking for a little spring vibe, and I think I found it here?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture to look at, especially on a cold day like today!

Mom2Girls said...

Oh she is SOO cute :) Reminds me of SPRING!!

I like this "new" (to me) site... I think I will jump on the bandwagon too! Thanks Steph!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

She looks so cute! Love the bright, spring colors too.

Thanks for joining in on the fun this week!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Mel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

DARLING. I want spring. Now.

HeatherPride said...

Oh, that picture is absolutely darling!!!

Amy said...

That is such a sweet picture- I love it!