Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm back - hoping we've paid our sick dues for awhile

After the second round of stomach flu in as many weeks, I'm not really feeling like myself. We're dealing with some stressful developments in the problem solvin house, and between that and the sheer exhaustion of being sick and taking care of my sick family, I'm worn out.

I'm hoping you'll provide me with some inspiration for things to write about this week? I'm coming up short on my own. Do you have any questions for the problem solvin mom? If so I'd love to hear them now.

Here's what's on our menu this week:

Monday: Taco salads
Tuesday: creamy beef and rice
Wednesday: tomato soup and grilled cheese
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with hashbrowns

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allow me to help -- here's a couple of links I found interesting. I got these via Twitter from [greenoptions].
http://ecochildsplay.com/2009/01/19/little-debbie-adds-snack-food-to-salomonella-peanut-butter-recall/

http://ecochildsplay.com/2009/01/19/ethnic-cookbooks-for-kids-traveling-the-world-one-recipe-at-a-time/

And this one might be appropriate given the sick-time recovery:

http://ecochildsplay.com/2009/01/18/the-potential-dangers-of-vicks-vaporub/

Hope that helps!

Mel said...

Steph been praying for you guys..glad to see you post!!!