Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gratefully, if slowly, exiting the fog

Ugh, what a week! I'm so glad we've finally found the end of this stomach bug. Somehow, Sweetpea has found her way right into another virus, this time causing her a sore throat and cough. My incredibly healthy little girl seems to be making up for some lost time. She's being quite a trooper about it, at least during the day. At nights we are cuddling quite a bit. I love the cuddles, but can I just say, I am so tired.

Even so, there are always things to be grateful for...here are a few from this past week's list:

*The best pediatrician I could ever ask for - interestingly (at least to me!) the same pediatrician I went to from birth through college*

*coffee, and delicious holiday creamers marked down to 99 cents each*

*one of our sick days spared me a miserable ice laden commute to work*

*my wonderful, loving family*

*faith and hope during difficult times*

What are you thankful for this week?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

Cammie said...

popping over from SITS to say hi and congrats on being SAUCY!!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo thankful that there hasn't been any more vomit from our little imp for the last two days...I'm also thankful for my hubby who knows I just don't handle illness of the stomach variety well at all and has been a trooper about helping me clean up!

Mel said...

steph i am glad you guys are on the road to recovery!!

Laurel said...

I am thankful for a fun evening with friends over ... and for a husband who thinks it is therapeutic to do the dishes. God bless that man:). Congrats on being a saucy blog too!

Reeni said...

Came from SITS to say hi. Hope you enjoyed being Saucy this week, even though the sickness!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Thankful for blessings after a week of the stomach flu? I need some of what you are drinking! (hee-hee)

I am thankful for my loving family...too!

Free Art Printables said...

Stopping over from SITS to say HI!

Cathy said...

I'm so thankful that we are all healthy! Stopping by from SITS...glad you are all beginning to feel better!

Marva said...

I am so glad you are back! I have missed you beyond belief! Still praying for a full recovery!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to chime in for a gratitude: My Dad's cancer results came back inconclusive. Normally not a 'thankful' item, except it also isn't a death sentence -- we were fearing the worst.

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

Good luck on getting better. I hate being sick!!!

Monica said...

I am thankful for opportunities that have come my way recently.

CC said...

Hugs and get better!!!!!!!!!

I'm thankful that the kids and I are healthy.