Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gentle reminders to help family reuse


I have been taking baby steps toward a much greener life since Sweetpea was born. Many of them don't require buy in or even get noticed by the rest of the family. When I started sending reused containers (yogurt, cottage cheese, etc) with EmDee's lunch, I noticed many of them weren't making it back home for another round. He would forget and throw them in the trash...these fun notes are a gentle reminder to bring home his containers, and also that I love him! :)
How do you help your family participate in your "greening initiatives"?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's awesome. I love that you have those reminders on there. It's a great idea. Fortunately, my fam has been trained that only I'm qualified to tell what gets tossed, so everything comes home. That includes the banana peels that I'm still trying to figure out how to convince them that this is an exception.