Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Growing is hard work

How can she look so little and so big at the same time? Does what I just said make sense to anyone but me? ;)

Sugar Plum spent almost all day Monday sleeping...at first I thought I was going to be in for a really long night, but she even slept reasonably well overnight. Tuesday she used all that rest to stay up almost all day. What did she want to do all day? Eat - and I mean all.day.long. This girl is a serious milk connoisseur as it is, but when she hits a growth spurt, let me tell you, she can take it to a whole other level. What a fabulous excuse to put my feet up, snuggle into the couch with her and just soak in that baby love...in between playing in her kitchen and her new "store" (a huge cardboard box that quickly became her favorite toy) Sweetpea would climb up on the couch, put her head on my shoulder and pat Sugar Plum on the back while she was nursing. Can someone please tell me how to bottle this up so I can savor it over and over again?! Too bad we had someone here fixing our leaky well and someone else here not hooking up our new cable internet *sigh* It was a long, crazy day, but one that was filled with many sweet special moments along the way.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

she is so beautiful. I just want to squeeze her!

HaB said...

How sweet and precious!!!

Liz Mays said...

Look at that itty bitty beauty!

McVal said...

Oh how sweet! Cherish these days!

ChefDruck said...

Just keep soaking in that baby love... that baby smell... that baby deliciousness. She is so precious!

Jennifer said...

I don't know how to bottle it, but I feel the same way about my new one. And blogging these moments will help you remember when you need it the most.

Muthering Heights said...

Those are such sweet moments!

Unknown said...

Oh, this post just brought back many sweet memories with my nursing babies! Enjoy these special times!

Brooke said...

If you figure out how to bottle it up, I will be the first to buy the recipe!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

She really is too cute :)!