Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grateful for the little things and little people

Last Friday night and Saturday I got another taste of the stomach flu. After a trip to the doctor for a shot, I took a long nap and felt a bit better. While I was so grateful to be feeling better, I was just too worn out to write a gratitude post last week. It took about a week for the nausea to completely go away, but I think I'm finally feeling pretty normal. Here is a bit from the past two weeks from my gratitude journal!

*getting a peak at sweet baby and listening to the heartbeat - turns out we are a month further along than previously estimated*

*my mom was willing and able to watch Sweetpea while I slept the shot off last Saturday, I don't know what I would have done without her*

*building blanket tents and playing in them with my favorite not quite two year old*

*a 2 day taste of spring this week before the cold air returned*

*curled up on the couch under a blanket with Sweetpea, listening to the sound of birds singing and watching the sun rise*

*crayon, marker, and sticker creations, made with enthusiasm*

*we are so blessed to have such a wonderful pediatrician*

What are you grateful for this week?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Marva said...

I am grateful this week for a wonderful club of multiple moms that hold an awsome sale (BAMOM.org). I am gratefel for a warm, safe home this cold, snowy morning. I am grateful for the snow, a rarity here in the south. I am grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life........especially sweet friends like you.

Blessings!

Mel said...

Really a month further how awesome!!! i am glad you are feeling better and sorry you were sick again....

HeatherPride said...

How awesome that you're a month further along than you thought!! I always got excited when my due date got moved up!!

Jen said...

See I can't decide if I am grateful for the little bursts of nice weather...I enjoy them, but after a few days of 70 degrees, I think "Really? How can it be 9 degrees and snowing right now?" Makes me a little bitter! : )

Goat Gal said...

I really need to break out the blankets and make some tents!