Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Saturday, July 10, 2010

On Vacation...see you in August!

We are having a wonderful summer, full of sun, some sand, and relaxing evenings catching fireflies and eating watermelon. I do, however, want to be able to savor that slower pace this summer, and instead I find myself more often than not feeling a bit more buried than Sweetpea is in this picture.


Classes are eating up quite a bit of my "free" time, and so I'm going to take a bloggy break. My plan right now is to return more or less by mid August.

Take care, and I can't wait to hear what you've been up to when I return! :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Marva said...

Have a good break/vacation! Love you sweet friend!