Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The story of an unexpected Christmas gift

Want to know how I came up with a great gift for EmDee and big T last year? (nod to the Big Game being played today)

1. Agree to Big Game tickets as a Christmas gift for EmDee and big T.
2. Send boys to the game with OSU flag.
3. Go watch game with a friend who has a big flat screen HD television.
4. See EmDee and big T on screen at the end of game.
5. Be thankful your friend also has the option to pause and rewind live TV.
6. Rewind to said screen shot of your boys.
7. Take picture.
8. Enlarge picture and frame it for Christmas.
9. Sit back and enjoy your new rawkstar status!

GO BUCKS!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Elle Charlie said...

Oh, no, it just deleted my comment! Anyway, what I said was, what a GREAT gift idea! No doubt it'll be appreciated - what a great memory!

Sorry it's been so long since I've managed to comment - in answer to your question, NO your political comment did not offend at all or make me not want to read your blog - you're a super respectful commenter and I always enjoy reading what you have to say! So don't hold back! I love getting comments from you, whatever their content or nature!

Marva said...

What a wonderful idea! You're he best! Blessings!!!

Sandra said...

Great idea :)

Martha said...

What an excellent gift! Great idea!! :-)

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! That is just great. So great beyond words!

Anonymous said...

you're so cute.

Elisabeth said...

GO BUCKS INDEED!

I've recently moved to Tucson from Columbus, OH so we don't get Bucks games! I hope they did well, I'm about to go look it up.

But that's such a cool gift idea.

Just me said...

What a cool idea! I bet they loved that gift:) And they will love the picture too! A great memory! The picture came out great!

High five to your friend too;)