Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Gratitude



*thick fog rolling in like a heavy blanket*
*quiet morning solitude, time to reflect*

*electricity - and appreciating it rather than taking it for granted*

*wonderful cool, dry weather for cleaning up and repairing post Ike*

*picking bushels of apples off the ground, (that fell in the wind) rather than reaching up on a ladder*

*fall's bountiful harvest ready for processing into pies and applesauce*

*a beautiful day spent with family*



*unadulterated exuberance*

What are you thankful for this week?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Love the photo of Sweetpea! I'm thankful for by two beautiful children who make me smile even when things are tough. I'm thankful for my friend Jenn visiting next weekend!

Gill said...

Great post! Love the photo - too cute! This week i am thankful that my husband and I talk about things, especially when those things involve our kids. We all know where we stand...TOGETHER! I am thankful for my family :)
hugs :)

carrhop said...

Beautiful! Love reflecting on the simple things that we could miss if we don't pay attention--great list and great reminder by example--

Blessings!