Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Encouraging kids with Hallmark

Have you seen Hallmark's kids collection? It includes cards and products aimed at kids from preschool through high school. I love that they are fun and encouraging, and another way for parents to stay connected with their kids of all ages. I had a chance to talk to some people from Hallmark while at Blissdom (yes, I'm way behind) and while I've always liked Hallmark as a company, I'm even more impressed now. Want to hear why? Click on the video below...and don't miss the offer at the bottom of this post!



Some are funny, some are sweet, and many even talk to you! This month you can get your first kids collection card for free at any participating Gold Crown retailer.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: