Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, February 15, 2010

Finding my Bliss

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Blissdom. I will be sharing more throughout the coming weeks. Huge thanks to Beth at RoleMommy.com for helping make my trip a reality! You can read about some of my thoughts and adventures at RoleMommy this week - I'm going to be without internet access for much of this week, but I'll try and update the links as they go live.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

corrin said...

It was nice meeting you at Blissdom! Your baby is absolutely adorable.