Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Monday, November 2, 2009

Gift ideas "for her"

I love the idea of sharing gift ideas for the upcoming Christmas season! I'm always looking for Christmas gift ideas, by shopping year round I can find the best deals and free up valuable time during the hectic holiday season.



Today is "for her" and since I'm the "her" in our house, let's talk about what I like! :)

There are a few standbys that EmDee knows to go for when he's buying for me - a pedicure or massage, a date night in or out.

I also think my new necklace is a sure winner too, don't you?



I'm a sucker for jewelry that is personalized and also simple and elegant. If that sounds good to you, check out the vintage pearl!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Sheila said...

The Vintage Pearl has some really adorable stuff! Cute necklace!

Hubby can give me a mani/pedi or date night anytime he wants and I'll be a happy girl!!!

Thanks for joining in!

Michelle said...

I love getting the pamper me gifts, too. But the key is also in giving the time to get them done. I'll admit to having a prenatal massage certificate in my drawer. From Mister Man to me on Mother's Day. When I was pregnant with him. Six and a half years ago. Pathetic, I know.

Christmas Gifts said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!