Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Adaptation of a mom blog

Time flies and our focus changes, which I guess is the best way I can explain how I walked away from blogging nearly five years ago. I am a firm believer that none of us can have it all, but by making hard choices we can have what we want. What I have wanted, ever since the girls were born, is to be present and connected as a family, and to ensure that family focus was possible no matter what other activities, professions and the like were part of our days. Both EmDee and I switched careers to focus on our family, and we are still both in the education field.

I teach science at the high school level, as well as activities I do to facilitate learning and curiosity at home with the girls, now 10 and 12. My posts going forward will focus on education, play learning at home, and methods and activities that work well with my children and my students. I look forward to getting back to sharing with you! Here is a peek at what our family looks like today.






Talk to you soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: