Looking for something to do with your kids? Maybe some great recipes or crafts? How about home management, healthy and frugal living tips, or organization and work/life balance ideas?
Let me do the problem solvin' for you - click here to subscribe! _____________________________________________

Friday, July 13, 2012

Melon Bowl of Fruity Fun

We grew melons this year for the first time - it has been so hot and dry the past month I wasn't sure they would survive. The girls have loved finding newly set fruit and watching the melons grow and change, and we have talked a lot about how to tell if they are ripe. (I'm still not sure about the watermelons, but I am fairly confident about the canteloupe now!)

Sweetpea isn't a big fan of the flavor, but Sugar Plum LOVES it - and I think she's going to love eating out of the melon "bowl" with a few of our blackberries thrown in!

What are you growing this year? How are things coming along? Happy harvesting!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: